Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!



I have enjoyed being mostly home this week preparing for Christmas. The kids have been out of school and there has been a little more decorating, a little more shopping, and addressing more cards to be mailed but the best times have been working a jigsaw puzzle together, baking cut-out cookies, and watching movies like The Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2, and The Santa Clause 3. It is also fun to watch Prep & Landing and A Charlie Brown Christmas with 9 year olds.

As I reflect back on 2017 I feel blessed to be able to be flexible with my time and spend it with my family and also many of you. I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator just over 7 years ago when I had 2 two-year-olds in the house. Stamping and blogging about it became my link from the small island we live on to the "outside" world. My daughter now loves to stamp with me and is a great helper at running the Big Shot to help me prep for classes. I still love creating and teaching classes. 

2018 is looking to become a great year and I am excited about the new products in the Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Brochure. Not to mention - My Stamparatus has been delivered and I can't wait to show it to you!

Please let me know if you would like the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochures mailed to you. You can begin ordering from the Occasions Catalog and earn Sale-a-bration rewards on January 3rd.



Final days...
Reservations are open through December 30th for your Stamparatus.
1st reserved = 1st shipped beginning March 19th.
Place your reservation at stampinup.com and you will receive notification for
billing when your Stamparatus is ready to be shipped.
Please contact me if you need assistance placing your reservation.


The Holiday Catalog and Year-end Sale end on January 2nd.


I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: