Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fun with Journals

This week was Craft Time at Bible Study. We had a wonderful potluck brunch and everyone had a choice between making a necklace and/or earrings or a journal (or two). I think some even made them all.

I was asked to bring the supplies for the journals. Are you surprised? This is the composition notebook that I covered for one of our Women's Ministry Directors.
 


I brought a selection of Designer Series Papers and Ribbons and let the ladies create.



Now they have beautiful journals to keep for themselves or give as gifts. 



Here is the jewelry making table...


Any time spent crafting is great but crafting with friends is the best! I am currently planning my events for the next several months. (pssst... The new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration begin on January 3rd.) If you would like to schedule a private class for your friends I would love to talk to you about a date. Let's stamp together soon!


Reservations are open December 5 - 30, 2017 for your Stamparatus.
1st reserved = 1st shipped beginning March 19th.
Please contact me if you need assistance placing your reservation.

Shop online for discounted Holiday Catalog and over stocked items. 

Happy Shopping!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: