Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Have you noticed how on trend succulents are right now? At my team meeting in March we broke out the sponges and played with several paper & ink color combinations.
Some of the team getting inky.
It can get a bit messy.
Some of our collective creations.
Kayla Ware's masterpiece.
One more close-up of my finished succulent garden.
Dates to look forward to:
- April 8th - Demonstrators attending OnStage will see (and get) the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog first.
- April 10th - at 1:00 pm MST the new catalog will be posted online for demonstrators only.
- April 10th - at 1:00 pm MST the list of retiring stamps sets and accessories will be posted on the demonstrator website. I will post it here as soon as I can. Please remember that retiring items are While Supplies Last and may sell-out before May 31st.
- May 31st - Last day to order from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and the Occasions Catalog.
- June 1st - Drumroll please! First day customers can order from the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.
How can you get the new catalog?
Starting the third week of May, I will be mailing all my customers who have ordered $50 or more during 2017 a new brand new catalog.
How can you ensure you get it? If you are one of my customers, please log into your online account and make sure your mailing address is correct. You can log in HERE.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
The Beautiful You stamp set in the Occasions catalog caught my eye right away. The images and sentiments are so fun! On this card I colored the hat and dress using an Aqua Painter with Watermelon Wonder ink on Watercolor Paper.
Thanks to Pinterest, I discovered how easy it is to stamp this image on Designer Series Paper and quickly cut out the dress and hat to place on the image stamped on the Whisper White oval. The stamp image is like a sketch, with several lines so it is very forgiving when you cut it out. I tried to stay on the inside of the inside line but it didn't really matter. Love it!
It is Sale-a-bration time and that means extras for YOU!
Purchase to earn - for every $50 in product you purchase you choose one FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog!
Host to earn MORE - host a qualifying party and earn an extra $25 in rewards to spend on the products you want. You can even use your host rewards towards your demonstrator starter kit!
Join the Fun! Have you ever considered being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
During Sale-a-Bration, you can sign up for $99. You choose $125 in product of your choice plus 2 FREE stamp sets. And you get a Paper Pumpkin kit and all the catalogs and business supplies you need to get started.
What does it mean to be a demonstrator?
Anything you want it to!
You can enjoy the discount for your hobby, have a class or two and make a little money, or make it a full-time business.
It's up to you!
And joining my team gives you all the support and friendship you could ever ask for! My Friends, Ink team is awesome and we invite you to join in on our fun!
Visit www.stampingonhat.stampinup.net to place an order or JOIN THE FUN!