Friday, December 15, 2017

Lovely as a Tree Joy

I needed just a few more Christmas cards this week so I returned to the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set. 


Stamping directly onto the Merry Music Designer Series Paper and adding the Oh Joy sentiment was
quick & easy. Don't you just love the Mini Chevron Ribbon? 

I will be getting the last Christmas cards into the mail this weekend. Next up is the awesome new products I have received from the upcoming Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure. Yippee! I can't wait to play and share my favorite products with you.

Please let me know if you would like me to mail the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure to you. I have copies ready to go!



Final days...

Reservations are open December 5 - 30, 2017 for your Stamparatus.
1st reserved = 1st shipped beginning March 19th.
Please contact me if you need assistance placing your reservation.


Shop online for discounted Holiday Catalog and over stocked items.
 

Happy Shopping!

Carla


Shop Now!

No comments: