Saturday, July 23, 2011

One Last Convention Post

Today I will show you some of the fabulous cards I received in swap for the ones I made. First up, though is a picture of all the goodies I came home with that I received simply by attending Convention and second is my completed Make & Take...
Look at all my loot - You know you want to go with me next year!

The Stampin' Card Keeper included in the Make & Take will be available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It comes with an easy-to-attach Silver metal label holder and six dividers for easy organization. A pattern for covering the box is also included. We covered our box lid with Timeless Portrait fabric and the dividers with matching designer series paper.

I love the detailed layers of the flower added to the top!

Here is the completed project - Card Keeper, 3 Cards & a Banner

I took almost 80 cards to swap and this is what I brought home.

Carol Steinrecher, MN

Lorri Heiling, AZ

Jane Flannigan, CO

Connie Collins, TN

Patricia Vigneau, NJ

Heidi Nebeker Bullock, UT

Tyla Darley, UT

I also participated in a Swap of 3-D items. The very cool thing about this swap is that I only had to make 1 sample for the coordinator and send a written tutorial to her. On opening day of Convention I traded my one sample for a CD containing 171 Tutorials from participating Demonstrators! Click on the "Tutorials" button at the top of my blog for your own copy of my Tealight Cake Set Tutorial.
Want to get together & craft?

No comments: