Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last of my Swaps

Time is up and I am packing. These are the last two swap cards I have completed. I can't wait to see wait other Demonstrators have created to swap them for. There is a reason that the Idea Book & Catalog is named as it is. It is FULL of great ideas. Both of these cards are my version of samples in the IB&C.

The Sweets for the Sweet stamp set is featured on page 65 with a sample like this one. I used Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Real Red as my main colors. The lollipop has a layer of Crystal Effects to make it really pop and the tiny candies are punched from a page of the Big Top Birthday designer series paper using the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

On page 116 you will find the Flower Fancy stamp set and a sample card very similar to this one. Remember this flower from my post last week of all the watercolored flowers I was preparing? I love this stamp set and you can check back tomorrow to see the finished watercolor card. For this card I used Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Cherry Cobbler. The small flower is punched using the Boho Blossom punch and a silver brad is placed in the center. The sentiment is from the hostess set Swirls & Curls Verses set available in the Summer Mini Catalog through August 31, 2011.

No comments: