Sunday, September 2, 2018

Getting Ready for the Holidays!

Happy September! Labor Day Weekend is the unofficial end of summer.  My school-age kids will be back in the classroom on Wednesday and we will be off and running on the Fall schedule.

I would love to help you prepare for the upcoming Holidays and it all starts with an invitation to my Holiday Catalog Open House.



Please join me at the Living Room Coffee House
1636 4th Street, Marysville, WA
11:00 am - 2:00 pm

*Pick up your Holiday Catalog

* Door Prizes

* Beautiful Samples

* Make & Take

* Bring a Friend!



The Holiday Catalog goes live for ordering on Wednesday, September 5th.

I have a few spaces available in my Paper & Ribbon Shares. You can see all the details HERE

Do you love Halloween? The September Paper Pumpkin will help you prepare with a project to make 24 fun treat packages to give away. Please make sure your subscription is active by Sept. 10th!



Are you on my email list? You can make sure you are receiving news about the latest Stampin' Up! promotions and my class schedule by entering your email address in the space on the right or in the pop-up screen. I promise not to flood your inbox.

I am also available for private classes for you and your friends. Let's talk about a date and pick a theme for some fun creating!


Happy Stamping!



Carla


Shop Now!

No comments: