Friday, August 24, 2018

Holiday Paper & Ribbon preview

EEK! I posted my first YouTube video to show you the fabulous papers in the new Holiday Catalog.

There are SO many pretties inside and if you are anything like me you will want to play with them ALL!

I have 2 product shares to show you today. Paper & Ribbon. The details are in the video and below...





When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order the new 12"x12" packages of Designer Series Paper, Specialty Designer Series Paper and special packs like Glimmer Paper and Foil Paper. I cut them up, package & label them and mail them to you! You receive usable samples of ALL the new sheets and can purchase full packages of your favorites from the new catalog! This gives you 1/4 package and saves you 75%! 

The 12" x 12" sheets of Designer Series Paper in my share are cut 12" x 6" so you have plenty of pattern to work with!

Here is what you get:
42 pieces of 12" x 6" Designer Series Paper, PLUS 2 pieces of 12" x 6" Foil/Galvanized Metallic Sheets, and 6 pieces of 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper.


        • All is Bright paper = 6 sheets
        • Festive Farmhouse paper = 6 sheets
        • Santa's Workshop Specialty paper = 6 sheets
        • Joyous Noel Specialty paper = 6 sheets
        • Joyous Noel Glimmer paper (6" x 6") = 6 sheets
        • Frosted Floral Specialty paper = 6 sheets
        • Country Lane paper = 6 sheets
        • Galvanized Metallic paper - 1 sheet
        • Toil & Trouble paper = 6 sheets
        • Black Foil paper - 1 sheet

Cost: $33.50 + $7.20 priority shipping if you are not local to me.


The Ribbon & Trim in the 2018 Holiday Catalog will be cut, packaged and labeled to give you 11 yards (2 yards of each).



        • Real Red 3/8" Mixed Satin ribbon
        • 5/8" Striped Burlap trim
        • Festive Farmhouse Cotton twine in 3 colors
        • Garden Green Baker's twine
        • Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave ribbon
        • Merry Merlot/Copper 5/8" Reversible ribbon
        • Tranquil Tide 1/4" Velvet ribbon
        • Braided Linen 3/16" trim
        • Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy ribbon


Cost: $15.50 + $6.70 priority shipping if you are not local to me.

Save on shipping by getting both the Paper & Ribbon shares together: $49.00 + $7.20 priority shipping.


How to Order your New Catalog Paper and/or Ribbon Share:

email me at CarlaBlakeStamps@gmail.com with the following information:
  • subject line: 2018 Holiday catalog share
  • your name
  • your address & phone number
  • the email address you use for PayPal*

I will put you on the reservation list and send a PayPal invoice on Friday, September 29, 2018. 

*If you don't have a PayPal account you can still pay via PayPal using a credit or debit card.

Deadline to reserve your share and pay is 9/4/18

I am able to ship to U.S. addresses only.

Here is the schedule:

Send me an email by September 4th to reserve your share.

  • August 29, 2018: I will email PayPal invoices as each group of 4 (paper) or 5 (ribbon) fills up.
  • September 5, 2018: I will place a Stampin' Up! order for all the paper and ribbon for everyone who has PAID their invoice.
  • September 13 - 16, 2018: I will cut, sort, label and repackage all of the paper and ribbon for you.
  • September 17, 2018: I will print PayPal labels and shares will be mailed out to you. Any delays due to backorders from Stampin' Up! will be communicated to you.


Cost details:
$33.50 for 50 pieces of Designer Series & Specialty Paper
$15.50 for 11 (2 yard) pieces of Ribbon 
+ appropriate shipping = Priority Flat Rate Mailer including tracking

That's it! 

Thank you for reading to the end and I would be so honored if you watched the video and subscribed to my new YouTube channel. I will be posting more videos soon!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: