Saturday, November 18, 2017

OnStage 2017

OnStage 2017 was a fantastic kickoff to Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary celebration. The celebration will
last all year and culminate at OnStage 2018 in Orlando, Florida.


Four of my Friends Ink team members were able to join me in Salt Lake City.
Shelley and Nichole have made the trip before but for Teresa and April it was a week of firsts.

Of course there was Stampin' Up! Swag. I love my new tea cup!




We joined 2,100 demonstrators for training, stamping and the 1st look at the upcoming
Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure.

 On Thursday night I joined other Silver Elite and above titled demonstrators as we were treated
to a special dinner and entertainment. It was a beautiful evening and Jason Hewlett
had us in stitches as he delivered his message of Promise.


On Friday we got to stamp. Here is your sneak peek of some fun things you will find
in the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure.

On Friday evening, Mary Kate and Susan joined us at the Red Iguana for dinner.
Mary Kate and Susan live in Maine and the rest of us live in Washington. Friendships
with stampers around the world are one of the best things
about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Yes, world! Did you know there are demonstrators in Australia, New Zealand, Japan,
Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Austria, and the Netherlands?
On Saturday we enjoyed a fabulous dinner with friends from
Idaho at Caffe' Molise.


It was a fun-filled 3 days. Here are a few more things that will help me remember the special time.
Besides my new cup, I brought home gifts of a Notebook/Pen set, a beautifully packaged tasty treat,
a place-setting holder and a new T-shirt. 
Do you see that nametag?! I don't usually bring attention to things like that but I owe a huge Thank You 
to all of you for those added ribbons. I would not reach the levels needed in Annual Sales, Recruiting, and
Leadership to dress-up my nametag without your support.


Thank you!




 

One fun perk of attending OnStage is the ability to order some of our new products first. All
demonstrators will be able to order from the Occasions Catalog and earn Sale-a-bration rewards in December
but I am excited to dig into my new box of goodies today! I love having a head start making samples
and getting ready for January, February & March events.

I would love for you to join my Friends Ink team and join me in the FUN!

Everyone loves a sale! Check back here tomorrow for information about Online Extravaganza!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: