Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Catalog Sneak-Peek and Weekly Deals

Last night I was able to attend the Catalog Premiere for the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. It was so much fun! Demonstrators gathered in 39 movie theaters across North America while more were at the live event in Long Beach, CA. The new catalog was presented to us on the big screen by Shelli Gardner and fabulous presenters from the Stampin' Up! home office.

These are the members of my team who were able to attend with me.

 Of course, I had a little gift for them.


 You can't be in a movie theater without popcorn



AND I can share this with you...




If you look closely you will see many new items.

I will have catalogs for my local customers at events after mid-May. If you would like one mailed to you please contact me. You can order from this gem beginning June 2nd.

One last picture taken as we were leaving the theater...
 There is nothing like Mt. Rainier showing clear.

While we are looking forward to the new catalog, we do still have Weekly Deals for you.

You can shop for them in my online store HERE and don't forget to check out the entire RETIRED List while you are there. Stamps and accessories are disappearing daily!


Happy Stamping!
Carla



No comments: