Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Paper Pumpkin

Wow! Was this kit ever packed full of goodness! A couple of months ago the "new & improved" Paper Pumpkin kits began to ship. I had placed my subscription on hold and after seeing what I was missing, I decided it was time to get them coming again. I am really glad I did! The kits now come with Photopolymer Stamps, that cling and stamp fabulously by the way, and more supplies than ever.

This is what the April instructions guided me to make...
It is the cutest 4" frame. I am keeping mine. It was meant to be a gift and came with stamps to make "Happy Mother's Day" and "For You" gift tags as well as cardstock scored for packaging but my Mom is a Paper Pumpkin subscriber so she gets to create her own. Ha!

Here is what I did with some of the additional supplies...
I cut the included patterned cardstock to make an additional 4" x 4" insert for the frame. For this I did add the Paper Doily and Vivid Vases stamp. So cute!!

Then I pulled out 2 Note Cards and Envelopes...


This is what I ended up with...
I still have 8 Gift Tags, 10 small hearts, a few strips of patterned Card Stock, Thread and Ribbon leftover!

Beginning today...


You can now prepay for your Paper Pumpkin Subscription on a workshop, customer, or online order!
This means that what you prepay counts toward hostess dollars for your hostess or stampin' rewards for yourself! Current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can also prepay for future shipments. Once your order is submitted you will be emailed a code to be entered on your Paper Pumpkin account. It's that easy!
 
With  Mother's Day just around the corner, it's a great time to take advantage of these prepaid subscriptions that can be bought as gifts. It's the gift that keeps on giving! 

Item Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Price (Shipping Included)
137858  1 month $19.95
137859  3 months $59.85
137860  6 months $113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861  12 months $215.40 -- save $2 per month

Good to know:
  • Your first kit will be the Welcome Kit which includes a gift of a size C Clear Block which will then be used in all future kits
  • Paper Pumpkin subscribers can now purchase select past kits and refill supplies
  • You have complete control over your Paper Pumpkin account and can skip or suspend shipments as you please
Who wants to Paper Pumpkin with me?

Happy Stampin'
Carla

FREE SHIPPING April 21-25
Items are flying off the RETIRED LIST


No comments: