Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sketched Birthday Gift

The sweetest little gift arrived in the mail this week from my friend and upline, Becky Roberts. Look at this pocket full of gift tags she made...


Becky folded a small brown paper bag and sewed around three sides to make a second pocket in the front. So Cute!

What she used:
Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Garden
Embellishments: In-color Dahlias, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Baker's Twine, 7/16" Natural Trim, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

I am now scheduling classes for the summer and I have limited dates available so let's talk soon to get yours on the calendar! 

Don't have your 2013-2014 Annual Catalog yet? I would love to get one to you so you can see for yourself all the fun new things inside. Of course, if you are anxious, you can click on the pdf link to the left and look right now!

Please email/call me or place your order online in my store 

Happy Stamping!
Carla
 

No comments: