Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello to You

Hello to You is the June Paper Pumpkin kit featuring the very trendy hexagon. This first card is assembled as instructed in the kit using the Soft Suede ink provided...
For these 3 cards, I brought out my Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Regal Rose classic Ink Pads...

and some Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon...
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit subscription service provided by Stampin' Up! so kits sent out in months past are no longer available but if you would like to receive future kits you can sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com. I would appreciate it if you would indicate me as your demonstrator on the sign up page.

If you are in my local area I invite you to my Open House and Rubber Garage Sale on Saturday. Bring a friend and come to see me!
Happy Stamping!
Carla

No comments: