Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stamped Note Cubes

Today I am attending the Stampin' Up! Regional in Tacoma, WA! I have really been looking forward to this day of stamping, demonstrations, idea boards, prizes, and fun Stampin' Up! style. My Upline, Becky; Downline, Shelley; and Guests, Cathy & Joan are here too and I brought along a gift for each of them...



I stamped the Bordering on Romance images on the plain white 3"x3"x3" cubes with Black Stazon ink and used a blender pen to color the Lucky Limeade leaves and Tempting Turquoise flowers. The small flowers are colored with the Regal Rose marvelous marker and the flower centers are Daffodil Delight. A 3.25"x1" strip of Tempting Turquoise DSP rolled and placed inside a RSVP pen completes the set.

I did try to use the Everything Elenor set and found that because some sides of my cubes are very smooth and others are not the line images of Bordering on Romance stamped cleaner and coloring with the blender pen worked very well.

What will you stamp on next? Leave me a comment with your ideas!

No comments: