Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holiday Catalog Cover Ornament

I did it! Today, I completed the ornament shown on the front cover of the Holiday Catalog. My thanks to the several demonstrators who have posted videos with great tips to make this beautiful creation.
I used Whisper White cardstock (the original is Very Vanilla), Real Red & Lucky Limeade ink, the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, Designer Vintage Faceted buttons, Large Basic Pearl Jewels, Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and the Big Shot.

That is quite a list, isn't it? Erica and her friends have scheduled a private class with me next week so they can each make one of these ornaments themselves. Want to make one? Give me a call and we can schedule a class at your house!

The MDS sale ended yesterday but there are still plenty of specials for you to take advantage of. Take a look - I don't want you to miss out!

1 comment:

ericalynn said...

I am SO EXCITED to do these at my workshop!! I can't wait! **HAPPY DANCE**