Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!!!

Can you believe it? September is here and that means you can now order from the Holiday Mini Catalog!
If you didn't receive a copy from me in the mail you can view this beautiful catalog HERE

I thought I would first show you some fall projects made with the Spice Cake product suite and jump into Christmas in a few days.
I bought this bag at convention. It was specially made with the Designer Fabric to hold...
Our new Simply Scored! Stampin' Up! thought of everything when designing this. Notice the score tracks every 1/8"? The rulers read top to bottom, left to right AND out from a zero center. The Place Markers are simply genius and the double ended Stylus glides smoothly over the paper without tearing!
I used both the Designer Series paper and fabric to cover this notebook and customize the pen & binder clip.
Finally, here is a fall card. I used stripes of fabric instead of ribbon, the leaf and acorn stamps are in the new Gently Falling set and Warmest of Wishes comes in the stamp set of the same name available to hostesses. I'm still clinging to summer but the Spice Cake Suite is really helping me make the transition to fall.





1 comment:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Great projects! I love the way you combined colors and patterns on the card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com