Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm closing out the old year with some cardmaking

I love this Rich Razzleberry color! All stamps are from the For All You Do set and were stamped on Whisper White card stock with Basic Black ink. This clean & simple card is my entry into the Stampin' Up "Starter Set" contest.

This little cutie is from the Fun & Fast Notes set. I used the Framed Tulips embossing folder for the border and Fast Flowers stampin' wheel on Marina Mist cardstock for the background. A tiny rhinestone was added to the center of the flower.

This may be my favorite card of the day. I love the Early Espresso card stock paired with Pretty in Pink! The flower was stamped with Pink Pirouette ink on Pink Pirouette card stock using the Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petals Punch. The leaves and flower center are done in Certainly Celery using the same set. This NEW stamp set and punch are available in the Occasions Mini Catalog beginning January 4th!!! The Curvy Verses sentiment was added with Chocolate Chip ink.

No comments: