Monday, May 4, 2020

IDEAS Blog hop - Babies & Children

Welcome to the May IDEAS Tutorial Blog Hop!
This month 12 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world are sharing projects created for children of all ages.

My family is expecting our first grandchild this month so I was inspired to make this framed piece. I dressed up the sweet pigs with foil flowers and beautiful die cuts.


The full picture doesn't quite show the Noble Peacock Specialty Designers Series Paper so here are is a close-up...



Each tutorial in the bundle features a card and at least one fun project. Would you like a copy of the instructions for your personal use, or even to use in your classes? 

Contact me or your participating demonstrator!



Once you have received the tutorials, please remember not to share or distribute the printed or electronic copies of these bundles. We have worked hard to provide these exclusive projects for your use. If you know someone who would like to purchase the bundle, please direct them to me to obtain their copy. Thank you for your support.

Please leave a comment for me below before following the link to see Debbie's project. Enjoy!

,
There are 3 ways you can receive this tutorial from me.
~ Place a $35 order and I will send it to you as a FREE Thank You gift
~ Join my Friends Ink team and download it from our exclusive FaceBook page 
~ or purchase it for $15.

Supplies



Thank you for coming by, Happy Stamping!

Carla

Shop Now!

7 comments:

Janey said...

Super cute - can't wait to see baby pictures! Big Congrats!!!

Yolanda Pasterkamp said...

Such nice workout. I loce it!

Pia Gerhardt - Scraproomboom said...

So cute - I love your idea!

Odette Kermode said...

Really cute. I’m going to miss that foil x

Cards by Elizabeth said...

Such a cute idea...being a grandparent is wonderful! Congratulations!

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Wow - great project.
x Sigrid

Cyndie S said...

Congrats on the new grandchild. Love your sampler. I would like the direction, if I could?