Monday, November 25, 2019

OnStage Fun

Earlier this month Stampin' Up! hosted OnStage events around the world. I was happy to attend the Portland, Oregon event with friends from Washington, Idaho, California, and BC Canada. Eight of my Friends Ink team members were able to be there with me!


It all started with a special dinner on Friday evening for team leaders. 
We were spoiled with gifts, good food, and time to visit.

Suzie Barnes is my upline and lives in Roseville, CA. I love that we see each other several times a year.


Saturday was all about seeing the upcoming January - June Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure! We were treated to demonstrator presentations of new product, training, lunch, stamping, and prizes! Husbands are welcome...



Did I mention prizes? Look at all the goodies I brought home with me. Love the poppies? There are SO many stamp sets and coordinating products in the upcoming January - June Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure you are going to love!


Watch for more sneak-peeks and for the new catalog to arrive in your mailbox during December if I have your mailing address.


Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: