Sunday, June 24, 2018

Clean & Simple Varied Vases

Sometimes, less is more. The Varied Vases Stamp Set it perfect for the Clean & Simple look.


A pop of color + a little stamping + a little texture = a simply sweet card.





Items used in this project



Click HERE for information on these product shares!
Product shares are a great way to get enough of the new Designer Series Paper and Ribbons to create with before you commit to full packages.


Have you noticed the new buttons at the top of this blog? You can click on one on the left side to share a post you love. Please click on one on the right side to follow me on FaceBook, Instagram, and Pinterest! 

If you haven't filled out the pop-up to subscribe to my newsletter, I invite you to do that today. I promise not to fill your inbox with email after email but I will let you know once or twice a month what is exciting and newsworthy to share.


Happy Stamping!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: