Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Carols of Christmas

I have seen the upcoming Holiday Catalog and YOU are going to LOVE it! Stampin' Up! Demonstrators can order from the catalog this month to prepare samples and classes and Customers can order beginning September 1st.

Here is the good news...

You can order Carols of Christmas now! Here is the card I made when I received my bundle -


I took part in a swap with some of my Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything! teammates and these are some of the cards I received in the mail this week...


They are SO beautiful!

 Gayla McDonald

 Deda Harnes

 Artisan Dani Dziama

Mary Kate Scott

I have more great swap cards to share with you next time.

Would you like to order from the Holiday catalog now? It is always a great time to see if you would like to be a demonstrator and during August you can choose items from the Holiday catalog in your starter kit. You choose $125 worth of product for just $99 and you get FREE SHIPPING! Join me today!!!





Click on picture to order 





Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: