Monday, June 19, 2017

Fun with Embossing Paste

At our Friends Ink Team meeting on Friday we got our hands on the new Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste and had SO much fun!


The paste comes white so you can use a few drops of any Reinker color to get the perfect match for your project. We used Berry Burst.


The paste adds dimension to the card without added bulk.




Some chose to spritz the card with Berry Burst and others chose Night of Navy.



I posted a quick video of the process over on my Facebook page. Please visit there and "like" my page if you haven't already. I appreciate comments on this page too :)


Happy team members. Ask me how you can join us next time!


Product List


Happy Stamping!

Carla
Shop Now!

2 comments:

superiorpapers com review said...

nice

StinkerbellSteph said...

Lovely! The technique is so cool and love the color combo.