Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jingle All the Way Ornaments

Stampin' Up! puts on a great event and this weekend was no exception! The main event, OnStage Live, was held in Brussels, Belgium but I was able to attend 1 of 11 OnStage Local events held in the US, Canada and Australia. Friday evening I attended Centre Stage, the Leadership dinner. We were treated to a catered dinner, beautiful table settings, table gifts and training.





 Planner/Notebook and gift at my place setting

 hmmm... Sort.Store.Create
Wonder what it is?

 Pretty...

It's an embellishment organizer and it includes some goodies! Fun!!!


Three members of my team were also able to make the trip to Vancouver, WA and I brought along this gift for them...
 


 
I love the Jingle All the Way stamp set and coordinating Sleigh Ride edgelits dies. I saw several similar ornaments online and just knew I needed to make some :)

Come back on Tuesday to see some pictures from the Saturday event and a few sneak-peeks of the upcoming Occasions Catalog! 
 
 
Product List
 
 
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: