Friday, June 12, 2015

Butterfly Basics Album

My friend, Janelle, ended her 8-year leadership as the Women's Ministry Director at our church this month and I was thrilled to be asked to make a book to hold the cards showered upon her by the ladies of the Thursday morning Bible Study. 
I used our 6" x 8" Project Life Album as my starting point and got some inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest by demonstrator Lisa Young. I am really pleased with how this turned out.

I love the layers of detail that were achieved on the watercolor paper.


A little gold embossing is always good.


Bermuda Bay pages were created with the Envelope Punch Board.


I know Janelle will cherish the words written in these cards as she moves on to the next chapter in her life. Have you blessed someone with a card today?
   
 
Who likes FREE stamps??
 
 
 Stampin' Up! is offering a recruiting promotion during the month of June  - sign up this month to be a new demonstrator and you will get to choose 2 FREE stamp sets from the all new catalog!  

Not one set but TWO free stamp sets!!!
 

Ready to join the fun?  Sign up HERE for just $99 (you get to choose $125 in products) plus two FREE stamp sets and it all comes with FREE shipping!


 
Product List
 
 
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: