Monday, January 5, 2015

Today is the day!

Ta Da!
 
It's time! The Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration 2015 are now live. I love the offerings this year and will be showing you more and more of what I have been creating in the days to come!

Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase between January 6 and March 31, 2015
Earn an extra $25 host dollars for a $250 order.
Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and choose one of the options below to add to your starter kit! If you are local and join my team during January you will also be invited to my Stamp & Share event on the 31st!
Working with these new products is making it look like Spring around here and that I LOVE! If you haven't received the new catalogs in the mail and would like them, please contact me. I have a few dates open during Sale-A-Bration to stamp with you and your friends so don't wait too long to book your party - I would love to stamp with you!

Happy Stamping!
Carla
 
Shop Now!

No comments: