I am welcoming November by planning ahead to December! My goal is to be prepared well in advance of any upcoming event/holiday/birthday so that I can avoid the last-minute rush and enjoy the celebration. I am starting with these...
The 2" x 2" x 2" Tiny Treat Boxes are the perfect size for filling with a treat or surprise to be enjoyed each day as we countdown to Christmas. Not too big and not too small for my kids.
The 25 Days Stamp Set and a variety of cardstock/DSP and Punches makes it easy to customize the boxes for your family.
- 25 Days Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tiny Treat Boxes
- Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Garden Green 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Confetti Stars Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
It feels great to have this project done! What can I help you check off of your list?