Saturday, September 21, 2013

Perfect Blend part II

I have been having so much fun with this stamp set. Here is another card and a gift card holder.

Basic Gray and Real Red just go together! I used the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder on this one to add some great texture. The Real Red Polka Dots are from the I Am Me Designer Series Paper.
This gift card holder is made by first running the Crumb Cake cardstock through the Big Shot using the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die and then dressing it up with the Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Neutral Collections Designer Series Paper Stack. Use any of the Label Love stamps and the Artisan Label Punch to create the closing tab and attach it with dimensionals to allow the flap to tuck underneath.
I guess I should have put a gift card inside before taking the picture but you get the idea, right?

All supplies can be purchased through my online store
Have you stamped today?
Carla

No comments: