Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge?

Aren't they beautiful? I was surprised to receive them last week from a lovely group of ladies I am happy to call friends as well as customers. They also showered me with belated birthday cards and  a cake when we got together for their monthly card class. So sweet!

These are the thank you cards I made for them...
 
Not my usual style, you say? I agree but once I made the following card, which was a Take & Make from Convention, I decided to keep going with the theme. I rather like them. What do you think?
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop, Lots of Thanks, and Hello, Lovely
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper offer. Take a look on pages 151, 153, and 154 of the Annual Catalog or Shop Here to choose your paper!
Believe me, you are going to want it later when we use it in class... evil laugh :)

Let's Stamp!
Carla

No comments: