I am excited to know Stampin' Up has done their research and brought us the best clear photopolymer stamps on the market today.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- They are just flexible enough to curve that arrow or banner just the way you want it!
- These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- They're super inexpensive! Our debut set, Designer Typeset has 57 images for just $13.95 and here it is...TaDa!
|These great samples are from Stampin' Up!|
Good to Know:
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. If you see a set you love, please order it right away as it may not be available tomorrow. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months.
- Available on all order types.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
March Set: Best of Flowers #133342
See all the 2013 Best of Sets Here