Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh, Whale Valentine Favors

I love this little whale and what is better on Valentines than a silly saying like "Whale you be mine?"? These are for my son's class. I have one more batch to do for my daughter's class.

Stamp Set: Oh, Whale
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Happy Whale Clearlits Die, Small Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Cellophane Bags  

Have you signed up for your monthly creative escape??? You must sign-up by March 10th to receive the Welcome Kit when it ships out on the 15th  Details HERE
I am looking forward to receiving an exclusive ready-to-assemble kit in the mail once a month. The anticipation of a SURPRISE project makes it even more fun! Join me in giving it a try for a couple of months. You can cancel after even one shipment and can put your subscription on hold if you want to skip a month - Stampin' Up! has thought of everything! Check it out!

No comments: