Monday, December 31, 2012

Amazing Family

With the start of this new year I am happy to begin to show you some of the new products available in the Spring Mini Catalog. The stamp set I used on this card is called Amazing Family and besides the friends stamp it includes stamps for sister, mother, brother and father. It is a gorgeous font! The chalkboard theme seems to be quite a trend right now and I have to admit I love the look. You can be sure you will see more white ink on Basic Black cardstock in the future.
There are several items on this card from the new catalog. Notice the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, the 1-1/4" Basic Gray Two-toned Ribbon and the Large Basic Rhinestone. I also used Basic Black and Melon Mambo cardstock, the Boho Blossoms Punch and the Labels Collection Framelits for this card.

You can begin ordering from the Spring Mini Catalog on January 3rd. That means, if there is anything left that you have been eyeing in the Holiday Mini Catalog you must order it before the end of the day January 2nd!

Sale-a-bration begins on January 22nd. If you don't have your party scheduled with me yet please contact me soon to pick your preferred date!

Happy New Year and Happy Stamping! 

No comments: