Monday, April 30, 2012

Mixed Bunch

These are three of the cards a fun group of ladies made with me the other day. They feature the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, Blossom Punch and Twitterpated Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Most items in the Occasions Mini Catalog will be gone after today but I have just received the carryover list from Stampin' Up! and all three of these products will be available at least through May. Remember the butterfly from yesterday's post? It was made with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Blossom Punch too! We will have to wait until May 7th when I can view the new Annual Catalog online to see what made it in there! What I do know is that the 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (it comes in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze) is NOT on the carryover list so if you love that you will want to order it today!
 


I am so very close to reaching a sales goal for this month. Be the one to order before 9:00pm (PT) and push me over the top and I will send you one (your choice) of the Packed for Everything stamps on page 39 of the Occasions Mini. Woohoo! That's a $9.95 value! Click here to shop now.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: