Saturday, January 28, 2012

Start Designing with My Digital Studio... FREE

Did you notice the new look of my blog? I used My Digital Studio to create my new blog banner and add Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper as my background.

Trying My Digital Studio Express has never been easier! Stampin' Up! will offer a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version beginning February 1st. The best part is this is an ongoing offer!
With the FREE trial, you'll get:

It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager. You can download it from my online store. Watch for more information on February 1.
If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial to try before you buy. You will be making your own photo postcards, cards, photo books and scrapbook pages in no time!

No comments: