Thursday, August 18, 2011

Less Than 2 Weeks Left to Order from the Summer Mini

Where has August gone? If you are in the Pacific Northwest, like me, you know that summer has barely started here and soon it will be ending. Sorry I have been missing the last couple of weeks. The kiddos had a great time at a day camp last week and that meant we were away from home most of each day. Add on great extended family picnics the last several weekends and time just flies!
 

I did receive my Holiday Mini pre-order and can't wait to begin showing you some fun, new stuff!

But first - If you want something out of the Summer Mini Catalog you have less than 2 weeks to order it and August is also the time to buy your Designer Series Paper. Buy 3 get 1 FREE!!!
Here are a few cards I received at Convention that were made with The Open Sea stamp set and Nautical Expedition DSP only available until in the Summer Mini...
Deanna Hibbert
Heidi Nebeker Bullock
Linda Hooken
Aren't they beautiful? I just love how one stamp set can be used in so many different ways. Did you notice that each one also uses the new Baker's Twine? Don't let September 1st come before you order your favorites from the Summer Mini - call me, send me an e-mail, or go online to order today!!!

No comments: