Thursday, February 3, 2011

Aqua Pen coloring

Today I have been coloring using the Stampin' Up! Aqua Pen. The pen is a brush with a water compartment in the handle. By picking up ink from my classic ink pads I was able to watercolor all of these images in a short period of time. Don't forget - for every $50 purchase you make now through March 31, 2011 you can receive one FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!
These are post-it note holders I made to have on hand in my "little gift" basket. I covered 4 inch squares of cardboard with Designer Series Paper, bound them using the Bind-it-All and added the stamped image from the Sale-a-Bration Sweet Summer set.


This post-it note holder is also stamped with an image from the Sweet Summer stamp set and punched with the Decorative Label Punch.

These cute images are from the Birthday Bakery stamp set available FREE to every Hostess who's workshop reaches just $150 in sales.

No comments: