Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Workshop projects

If you are joining me at a workshop this month this will be a sneak-peak for you. I am so happy to be working on Valentine's Day and spring projects even as it is threatening to snow outside.

I have been waiting to use a Heart Treat Cup on a card and have combined it with the Valentine Defined stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.

This card also uses the Valentine Defined stamp set along with the small "love" heart from I {Heart} Hearts and the Pinking Hearts Border punch

This adorable little treat holder will contain 2 special chocolates when I give it to someone I love. I have used the Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper and Love Impressions Rub-Ons with Pink Pirouette and Real Red card stock to re-create this cute little purse designed by Becky Roberts

No comments: