Saturday, April 27, 2013

Seriously, It's Paper Pumpkin Time

April is Paper Pumpkin month #2 for those of you who signed up before March 10th. This month we received our first kit with unknown contents and I must say I do like the printed card bases, coordinating designer series paper, heavy-weight stickers and embellishments that are included in the kits. The "Seriously" kit contains 3 stamps and a Cherry Cobbler ink spot.

This is the first card I made (following the directions)...
For card #2 I pulled out the Basic Gray ink spot from the Welcome Kit and used fewer elements...
As long as you have the Welcome Kit out, why not use the stamps too?...
Here, I cut the center out of one sticker and I think it looks like a paperclip...
If you would like to join in the fun of having a kit delivered to your door once a month head over to My Paper Pumpkin to sign up
If you subscribe by May 10th, you will receive the Welcome Kit in May and then the June Kit. Really, really wish you had signed up earlier and gotten the Seriously Kit? I happen to have an extra one so just give me a call!


There is still time for you to enter to win a Stampin' Up! trip to San Diego! What are you waiting for? Enter Here
(Under the box with my name in it and the number of you who have entered there is a line that says "Not Carla? Click here")

Happy Stamping!

No comments: