Thursday, April 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Jots & Thoughts

As I wait for my April Paper Pumpkin to arrive I thought I would share with you what I did with the Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit. The kit is called Jots & Thoughts and contains all you need,  journals, 2 stamps, ink, clear block, baker's twine, and butterfly stickers to complete 2 journals which are the perfect size for your purse.
For the first journal I followed the instructions...
On the second journal, I pulled out some Indigo Island and Gumball Green cardstock,
These journals may be small in size but they are perfect to slip into your purse, keep in the car or next to your computer.

You can purchase the Try It Kit anytime and any month you sign-up for the Paper Pumpkin subscription by the 10th of that month, you will receive your surprise kit in the mail soon after! Check back to see what I get this month and what I do with it!

This is what comes in the Try It Kit:
(Item #132600, $16.95)



Click on my 'Shop Now' button above or contact me to order.

No comments: