Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's New Catty and Retiring List Day!

Demonstrators are able to view the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog online today. But guess what? I have one in my hands! Those of us who were fortunate enough to have gotten to attend the Riverton, UT Regional event last Saturday received them at the end of a very special day. We also got to shop for our pre-order products and bring them home with us!!! It was the perfect ending to a fun-filled, inspirational day. Now, while I can't post the catalog here yet, I can show you a few of the products we used on our make & takes.
This card features 2 of the 8 stamps in the Remembering Your Birthday Set, fabulous Designer Series Paper Stacks, and... do you see it? I used a Deco Labels Collection Framelit embossed with the new Modern Mosaic folder.

Stars!!! There are 4 stamps in the Simply Stars set and the sentiment is another from the Remembering Your Birthday set. The ending to 'I remembered and thought...' is 'but then I forgot happy belated birthday'. I will make good use of that set!

Now, while I will be showing you more from the new catalog soon, you can't order from it until May 31st (unless you decide you like the perks of being a demonstrator and join me) so... in the meantime... here is the list of retiring items for you. Retiring stamp sets will be available to order through June 3rd BUT - this is important! - ALL other retiring items are available only while supplies last!!!

Couple of highlights in the retiring accessories list:
  • Scented Embossing Powders--40% off
  • All Fabric--40% off (entire line being discontinued)
  • Lots of Big Shot dies and several punches--25% off
  • Almost all the Designer Series Papers--25% off
  • All Simply Scrappin' Kits
  • All Color Refresh retiring colors and products
  • large selection of Big Shot accessories and folders retiring

Want to be able to pre-order from the new catalog and get sneak-peeks with me? Now is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family. For just $99 you can choose ANY products you would like up to a $155 value (normally $125) and it all comes to you with FREE shipping! There are so many other benefits of being a demonstrator and absolutely NO pressure - you do as much or as little as you would like. There is a monthly quarterly minimum if you would like to continue but that is totally up to you. Let's talk! I would love to have you join my team.

No comments: