Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Sale-a-Bration and a New Mini Catalog!

TODAY you can order from the NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalog and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products!!!


Click on the catalog links in the righthand sidebar to view the PDF version. If you would like me to mail copies to you please email me at carlablakestamps@gmail.com

Did you notice that the dates for this Sale-a-Bration are January 5 - February 28, 2021??

For every $50 worth of product ordered you get to choose 1 FREE Sale-a-Bration item. 
Spend $100 and choose 2 $50 product or 1 $100 product!

Host a catalog or online party and receive free product!
and
If your shopping list is long, consider this...


I would love to talk to you about the possibilities!

If placing your order online please take care to enter your FREE Sale-a-Bration choice(s) before checking out and I would appreciate it if you would double check to make sure you are shopping with me. 
I have heard that cookies on your computer may switch who you are shopping with if you have recently been browsing other blogs for ideas.

Thank you!



Happy Stamping!

Carla


Shop Now!

1 comment: