Monday, December 31, 2018

Reflecting Back on 2018


As I look back over the posts I have made during 2018 I can't help but feel a warm heart. The cards and projects have been fun but the best memories come from the time spent with many of you!

Here are some of the pictures I took...







Paper Pumpkin Fun



More Paper Pumpkins on Hat Island



Holiday Open House at the Living Room Coffee Shop


Monthly Meetup at the Mukilteo Library


Monthly class at Stilly II


Silver Elite Dinner in Roseville, CA



Monthly Technique Class at Panera



Little People of America, Puget Sound Chapter event


What fun we have every time we stamp together! Did you notice that we can stamp just about anywhere? Dining room tables, Libraries, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Community Centers... 

I look forward to stamping with YOU in 2019!

Happy New Year!!! 



Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: