Sunday, December 31, 2017

Lots of Happy!

Happy New Year!

We have been enjoying our 2nd week at our home on Hat Island and I have been stamping with new product from the upcoming Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure.

I am excited to announce that I am now using the domain name StampingOnHat.com and that is all you need to remember to find me! 

The first project I have to show you from the Occasions Catalog is a beautiful kit. The Lots of Happy Card Kit comes with everything you need to create 20 cards. 4 each of these 5 designs.


The 4 Watercolor Pencils include 2 colors - Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist that are exclusive to this kit. Along with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive the flowers & leaves turn out so lovely.


Touches of Vellum, Gold Foil, and Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon embellish the cards. 


The Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure go live on Wednesday, January 3rd and I will post links to the PDF versions on that day. If you would like copies mailed to you please contact me.

Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: