Friday, October 6, 2017

Friends Ink Holiday Stamp & Share Day 2

One of the fun things we do at our Friends Ink Stamp & Share is a drawing for some special handcrafted items. Everyone was excited for the chance to take one of the four prizes home.

April Lindow made this fun Picnic Basket with 3 cards inside...




My 9 year old son helped me stamp these mason jars. There was a lot of laughter as it took several attempts to get them just right. (hint: the Archival Black Ink wipes right off when wet if you need another chance)...





Christine Gardner made this festive wreath...




I had help from Pinterest and Ronda Wade's designs to create this suite of cards...


We had a fun afternoon making these 2 Halloween Treat Tube holders, a decorated Mini Pizza Box with 3 Cards, 3 Christmas Cards, and a Stocking Pillow Box...






To hear about future events like this please subscribe to my monthly newsletter in the upper-left of this page. I promise not to spam your inbox.

If you would like to create our projects at home, I have a few project kits available for a limited time. 


Kit options





Happy Stamping!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: