Thursday, June 15, 2017

Delightful Daisy Teacher Gift

The weather in Western Washington is not pretending it is anywhere close to summer yet but today was the last day of school for one of my kids. Mrs. R, who he had 2 years ago, told me recently that she had used up the cards I made for her and she was very sad about it. I think I will surprise her with more. This is the set I made this year for Mrs. M.


The Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is beautiful so I wanted to feature it proudly on these Note Cards.


Of course, every gift needs a box so I covered this store find with more of the Delightful Daisy DSP and finished the gift with the luscious Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding. I think she will like it.



Supply List

Did you know that if you click on one of the product photos above you will be taken to my online store? It's the small things in life that can be so cool.

You can download the PDF version of our new catalog by clicking on the picture in the left column but if you would like a copy to hold in your hands and flip through over and over again, please let me know. I have one for you!


Happy Stamping!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: