Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Teacher Gifts

I have to say, I am ready for the end of the school year and looking forward to a more relaxed schedule. My 2 school age kids have had awesome teachers this year and I know that they both send a lot of cards. I created these and packaged them in sets of 10 along with a gift card for a favorite lunch spot.



 


 
Supplies Used
 


Two Awesome Promotions During June!
 
 Sign up to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $104 value) plus $125 product in your starter kit for just $99.  I would love to welcome you to my team!

Host a party!
Get $35 in additional Hostess Rewards with a $350+ order. 
Can be a personal order, a catalog show or an in home party. E-mail me if you have questions or want to book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: