Sunday, August 2, 2015

Holiday Sneak Peek - Your Presents

I know it is just barely August but are you ready for some holiday stamping? I received the Your Presents stamp set at convention and these are two of the cards we stamped while there...
 
Yes, this set is in the Holiday catalog but presents are given year-round so we started with a birthday card :)
 

and here is a Christmas card for you
 

The Holiday - Fall/Winter catalog goes live for you to order on September 1st. I will have a copy for you at my classes later this month. 

Can't wait until September? Did you know that if you order as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can get all the items in the new catalog on August 4th? That's just 2 days away! It's easy, just sign up as a demonstrator and choose $125 worth of any product, including new Holiday items (beginning August 4th), in your starter kit for just $99 + tax. You even get FREE shipping! I would love to have you on my Friends, Ink Team! Get the info here!

Be sure to come back on Wednesday, August 5th to register for our special Inking Idaho on the Road event.

Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: