Saturday, June 27, 2015

Flower Patch Fun

I have no idea why it took me so long to order this stamp set and the coordinating framelits! I LOVE the bright, bold colors!


These are some of the ladies who stamped this with me at the library this week...


YOU could choose the Flower Patch stamp set as one of your TWO FREE stamp sets if you join my team during June! 


Ready to join the fun?  Sign up HERE for just $99 (you get to choose $125 in products) PLUS two FREE stamp sets and it all comes with FREE shipping! PLUS an extra 10% off your first qualifying order during your first 45 days, PLUS the opportunity to pre-order early from the upcoming Holiday Catalog, PLUS - I have a fun team! But, please hurry, this offer only lasts 3 more days! Do you have questions? Please call me, I would love to talk to you!

Product List



No comments: