Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stampin' Up! Work of Art with Petite Petals

I am so excited to be at the Stampin' Up! North America Convention this week! I arrived yesterday in time to take part in a focus group (so fun and interesting) and then attend the Inking Everything Team Get-Together. We are a team spread out across the United States and while we connect online often, it is a blast to see each other to stamp, swap and share. This is the card front I designed and brought along for the swap.


I told you I am in love with the New Blackberry Bliss In-color! Here I paired it with Hello Honey. Since I needed to make more card fronts than I had Designer Series Paper I stamped my own using the circle stamp from the Work of Art set. Just For & You are also from that set and the pretty little flowers are from the Petite Petals set. 
You may recognize this card layout. I used it Here for one of my all-time favorite cards.
 
Product List

I will post pictures of some of the swap cards I received in a future post. If you are interested in up-to-the-minute updates from convention visit my Facebook Page this week. 

Don't forget: Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 Get 1 FREE this month!


Carla
 
Shop Now!

No comments: