Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flowers for Mom

Happy Mother's Day. I will be seeing my Mom later today and this is the card I made for her.
Are you catching some new product sneak peeks? My card base is Coastal Cabana and in the new catalog we have thick baker's twine in all of the 2013-2014 In-colors. I colored the vases, flowers, and rhinestones using our new Blendabilities. These are our new alcohol markers and they will be available this summer. If you like to color, you will LOVE these!


One of the great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the ability to pre-order new products a month or more before they are available to the general public. This gives us the chance to get acquainted with them, make samples. and prepare to show them to you at upcoming events. If you have been thinking of becoming a demonstrator, this is the perfect time! Join by May 31st and you can choose $125 worth of product from any of the current catalogs and the Pre-Order list for just $99 + tax. Shipping is FREE!

Want to see what else is in the new catalog? I have one for you. If you are local, let's get together so I can hand it to you. Want me to mail it to you? The catalog is free but I do ask that you pay $5 to cover the postage. Thanks for understanding!



I hope you get some stamping time today!
Carla

No comments: