Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Sorbet

Doesn't that sound yummy? Here are the cards I promised you. The layout for this first one was taken right from the Sale-a-bration flyer and the others were inspired by cards I have seen in our demonstrator gallery.
Product List
Product List
Product List


Product List

Aren't they fun and fresh? I am SO ready for Spring! We are entering our final week of Sale-a-bration and most of the items I used in these cards are only available to you as a gift with purchase!!!! The product links above will take you directly to my online store.

One more week to:
  • Choose one Sale-a-bration item FREE with each $50 in product ordered
  • Hostess a $300 catalog party and earn $80 in FREE product
  • Join My Team and the Stampin' Up! Family and receive $150 worth of product for just $99, FREE registration for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention, the opportunity to purchase new products before the general public, discounts, prizes, and SO MUCH MORE!
Let's talk! I would love to assist you as a Customer, Hostess, or Downline Demonstrator!

Happy Stampin'
Carla

No comments: